Wouldn't it be nice to never have to worry about Bacterial infections? They can be so uncomfortable and even painful, causing a wide range of symptoms like:
- Chest discomfort
- sweating or chills.
- shortness of breath.
- feeling tired or fatigued.
4 Natural Supplements you may want to consider if you are looking for natural help:
1. Garlic is one of the strongest natural antibiotics, destroying harmful bacteria while promoting healthy microorganisms in the gut. This helps boost immune function, allowing your body naturally fight infections.
2. Turmeric is a spice that is widely studied and has been used for many years, targeting both infections and inflammation.
3. Chili peppers and ginger promote circulation, and help to keep you healthy
4. Apple cider vinegar promotes positive well-being. Not only will it boost immune function, but it also helps target weight issues, symptoms of high blood sugar and more.
To maintain your health and reduce your risk of adverse effects while supporting a healthy immune system, try this recipe to target infections in the body.
3 cups of apple cider vinegar
4 raw garlic cloves (minced)
1/2 raw onion (diced)
2 chili peppers (diced, seeds included)
1 thumb size piece of ginger (grated)
2 tbsp turmeric
1 tbsp raw, unpasteurized honey
How to Prepare:
To have this tonic handy, combine all ingredients in a mason jar and allow them to sit for two weeks in a cool, dry place. Once all the ingredients have created this strong tonic, run the liquid through a strainer or piece of gauze, collecting all the juice.
It’s important to note that this tonic will be extremely strong. If you would like to reduce the heat, eat a slice of lemon, lime, or orange directly after consumption. You can consume 1 tbsp of this tonic daily to reduce your risk of infection or take to clear up an infection. If your infection is fairly severe, take 1 tbsp up to six times daily. Do not dilute with water, as this will reduce its effects.