AstaTRUE+ (Buy 1 only $67)
Astaxanthin is a naturally occurring carotenoid from fresh water algae (microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis) that gives salmon, crabs, krill, lobsters, and even flamingos their vivid reddish color.
- Boost Antioxident Activity
- Fight Free Radicals
- Protect Healthy DNA
- Support cellular regeneration
Please Choose Your Supply Below:
Salmon Secret” May Help Slow Aging and Protect Your DNA!
Your body is made up of hundreds of trillions of cells.
Every part of your body is some kind of cell whether it is a brain cell, a skin cell, a bone cell, a liver cell, or a kidney cell.
Each cell is constantly being nourished by our 50,000 miles of capillaries that carry nutrients and oxygen.
They give your cells the energy they need to carry out all the functions of your incredible body.
Unfortunately, over time, your cells wear out...
and require replacement just like the tires and spark plugs of a car that need to be replaced or they wear out and die.
As the cells wear out the DNA inside each cell becomes damaged. When the damaged cell replicates its DNA, it is not a brand new, perfect version of the old cell.
Instead, it is a brand new but “imperfect” version of the old cell.
So, since each new copy of DNA becomes less and less perfect, it’s no small surprise that every cell within us seems to get worse with age.
At first, you may notice wrinkles appearing on your face and throat. You may notice that your joints are not as mobile as they used to be.
All of a sudden, you start to forget where you put your car keys. You put on a little extra weight, and your desire for sex fades away.
Then other more serious aging symptoms are harder to notice - like your brittle bones, a weaker heart, less lung capacity, weak kidneys and a compromised liver. Accelerated aging tightens its ugly grip.
When your DNA is compromised, accelerated aging tightens its ugly grip.
The good news is that science has a found a way to protect the destruction of your DNA with proper nutrition so it can replicate itself in a “brand new” state.
Astaxanthine is a super food has been scientifically shown to play a role in preserving your DNA.
Astaxanthin has exhibited the ability to provide unequaled health support ranging from aging gracefully, supporting cognitive health, cardiovascular health, circulation and vision health, as well as maintaining a healthy immune function and supporting cellular regeneration.
The most clinically studied form of Astaxanthin has been found in the AstaTRUE product and it has received many accolades:
- AstaTRUE astaxanthin has been endorsed by leading triathletes, Olympic medalists, track runners, racing drivers, plus volleyball, baseball and football players.
- AstaTRUE astaxanthin has been endorsed by leading horse trainers, sled dog racers and veterinarians.
- More than 120 efficacy studies including over 50 clinical studies with 1400 subjects conducted in Japan, Sweden and the United States.
- AstaTRUE has been endorsed by internationally acclaimed dermatologists, ophthalmologists, urologists, internists, endocrinologists, cardiologists and nutritionists.
- 20 patents on AstaTRUE, either issued or pending, in areas such as lipid metabolism, gastric health, muscle endurance and anti-inflammation.
* Research findings in 400 peer reviewed clinical studies in journals such as the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Journal of Traditional Medicine, American Journal of Surgery, European Journal of Pharmacology, and the British Journal of Biochemical Nutrition.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Pharm Origins products should not be confused with prescription medicine and should not be used as a substitute for medically supervised therapy. Please always consult a licensed and qualified medical doctor.
Pharm Origins assumes no responsibility for the improper use of and self-diagnosis and/or treatment using these products.